Enjoy Our FREE Apple iPhone 4S LCD Digitizer Replacement Guide
This controls both your touch function and your main image display. If your top glass is broken, your touch function is unresponsive, or you have no image display, then this is the part you need. This screen comes with both your top digitizer and your lower LCD replacement fused together for easy assembly. This also includes the exterior bezel (plastic frame) needed to hold your device in place; the frame comes attached as well.
I replaced my Apple iPhone 4S Touch Screen Digitizer Plus LCD Display, now it will not work!
- If you have an all white or all black display, start by performing a soft reset on your device. Blank and white screens are usually a sign of the internal software not wanting accept the new parts. A soft reset will clear your device of any temporary data that is blocking your new part from working.
- If you see blotches on your display, this is a sign that too much pressure has been applied to the LCD at some time. Open your device again, and make certain there is no residual glass from your original broken screen. After clearing your screen, disable your phones “Sleep mode”, and leave your device on a charger for 24 hours. The heat from a constant charge can cause the crystals inside your device to move back into place.
- If, on your touch function, only a select grid of icons will not work on your touchscreen such as the top third, or left side, you may have a cable that is misaligned. Open your device, and if your digitizer plug is off center, you will see problems like this called “blocking”. Blocking can also happen if either your digitizer cable, or your motherboard plug have missing or bent pins. Make certain this is not the case.
- If your digitizer will not respond to touch at all, but your LCD has a picture, reattempt the repair. Make certain your cable was not crimped (folded too much). Crimping causes micro fractures in the thin metal inside a flex cable. Once this metal is cracked, power and other impulses cannot flow through the device.
- In addition, if your digitizer will not touch, move back the LCD cable (the short one) far enough so you can see your digitizer cable in its entirety. There is a wider section of your digitizer cable, and if there is a rip in the flex between the main length of the flex, and the little loopy part, your digitizer was probably torn while feeding it through your mid-frame. You will need a new screen.
- If your screen has lines down your display, or your digitizer cable is crimped or torn, then you have a defective or broken screen. Contact your source for the parts to see what their warranty will cover. If your parts came from Phone Doctors…
If you have questions regarding our Apple iPhone 4S LCD replacement and digitizer replacement, please use the PRODUCT INQUIRY tab located above. Our support team responds to most questions about our Apple iPhone 4S Touch Screen Digitizer Plus LCD Display within 24 business hours.
Did you know we have more repair videos on our Phone Doctors YouTube Channel? Don’t forget to rate, comment, and subscribe while you are there. Are you looking for great deals on parts and accessories? Like us on our Phone Doctors Facebook Page for exclusive sales and promotions.
Our Apple iPhone 4S LCD Digitzer Replacement is OEM graded. All our products are backed by our Phone Doctors 180 Day Warranty.