Enjoy Our FREE Video Repair Guide for the Apple iPhone 5C Back Camera!
The Apple iPhone 5C Back Camera is your primary camera located on the back of your device. If you are experiencing problems such as a fuzzy image or lines through your pictures, you may need to replace your exterior lens instead of your camera. If your pictures look distorted while viewing on your device, but after sending them through an email or download are clear, your screen has gone bad not the camera. If you are having any other problem with your camera, then this is the part you need.
Apple iPhone 5C Back Camera Troubleshooting:
- If your device is not acknowledging your new camera (your app is blank), you will want to try a soft reset before you reopen your device. A soft reset will clear your devices’ cache memory for your old camera, and recalibrate to allow your new camera to work.
- Also, check the alignment of your camera. If your camera is off-center, then your back housing will block your camera, and give the impression of your camera not working.
- If your pictures look fuzzy, there may be a protective film over the new camera. Open your device again, and remove this film. With your device open, double-check your camera and camera lens for any sign of debris or scratches. These types of scuffs and dirt can also blur your camera.
- If your pictures look distorted while viewing on your device, but after downloading them to your computer they are clear, then your LCD screen has gone bad, not the camera. You will need to replace your LCD to resolve this problem.
- If after this troubleshooting your camera still will not work, you may have a defective or broken camera. Contact your source for the parts to see what their warranty will cover. If your parts came from Phone Doctors…
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions regarding our products or services, please use the PRODUCT INQUIRY tab located above. Our support team responds to most questions about our Apple iPhone 5C Camera Replacement within 24 business hours.
Did you know we have more repair videos on our Phone Doctors YouTube Channel? Don’t forget to rate, comment, and subscribe while you are there. Are you looking for great deals on parts and accessories? Like us on our Phone Doctors Facebook Page for exclusive sales and promotions.
Our Apple iPhone 5C Back Camera is OEM graded. All our products are backed by our Phone Doctors 6 Month Warranty.