Enjoy Our FREE Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) Repair Guide!
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) controls both your touch function and your main image display. If your top glass is broken, your touch function is unresponsive, or you have no image display, then this is the part you need. This Samsung Galaxy S3 LCD & Digitizer Replacement comes with both your top digitizer and your lower LCD fused together for easy assembly.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) Troubleshooting:
- If you have an all white or all black display, start by opening your device, and reattempting the repair from scratch. Blank and white screens are usually a sign of the internal software not wanting accept the new parts, or a sign that something is nor fully connected.
- If you have an all black screen, check to see if your screen’s back light is on. If there is no back light in addition to no display, your new LCD is not plugged in correctly, or is not getting power. Make sure your battery is fully charged, and your screen is plugged in.
- The digitizer is built into the LCD piece on the Galaxy S3. If your digitizer will not respond to touch at all, or a set grid of icons are not working, then you may have a defective part.
- If you see blotches on your display, this is a sign that too much pressure has been applied to the LCD at some time. Open your device again, and make certain there is no residual glass from your original broken screen. After clearing your screen, disable your phones “Sleep mode”, and leave your device on a charger for 24 hours. The heat from a constant charge can cause the crystals inside your device to move back into place.
- If the troubleshooting does not work, or if your screen has lines down your display, then you may have a defective or broken part. Contact your source for the parts to see what their warranty will cover. If your parts came from Phone Doctors…
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions regarding our products or services, please use the PRODUCT INQUIRY tab located above. Our support team responds to most questions about our Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) within 24 business hours.
Did you know we have more repair videos on our Phone Doctors YouTube Channel? Don’t forget to rate, comment, and subscribe while you are there. Are you looking for great deals on parts and accessories? Like us on our Phone Doctors Facebook Page for exclusive sales and promotions.
Our Samsung Galaxy S3 Digitizer and LCD Replacement is OEM graded. All our products are backed by our Phone Doctors 6 Month Warranty.