Enjoy Our FREE Video Repair Guide for the Apple iPhone 5C Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD)!
The Apple iPhone 5C Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) controls both your touch function and your main image display. If your top glass is broken, your touch function is unresponsive, or you have no image display, then you need this part to replace your iPhone 5c screen. This screen comes with both your top digitizer and your lower LCD fused together for easy assembly. This version of the iPhone 5C screen does not include any additional components such as home button assembly, front camera or ear speaker.
Apple iPhone 5C Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) Troubleshooting:
- If you have an all white or all black display, start by performing a soft reset on your device. Blank and white screens are usually a sign of the internal software not wanting accept the new parts. A soft reset will clear your device of any temporary data that is blocking your new part from working.
- Check to see if your screen’s back light is on. If there is no back light in addition to no display, your new LCD is not plugged in correctly. Reattempt the repair, and make certain your new part is fully installed.
- If your digitizer will not respond to touch at all, reattempt the repair, and make certain your cable was not crimped (folded too much). Crimping causes micro fractures in the thin metal inside a flex cable. Once this metal is cracked, power and other impulses cannot flow through the device.
- If only a select grid of icons will not work such as the top third, or left side, you may have a cable that is miss aligned. Open your device, and make certain all the connectors on the flex cable match up. If this plug is off center, you will see problems such as this called “blocking”. Blocking can also happen if either your digitizer cable, or your motherboard plug have missing or bent pins. These pins will need to be put back in place before your device will work again.
- If you see blotches on your display, this is a sign that too much pressure has been applied to the LCD at some time. Open your device again, and make certain there is no residual glass from your original broken screen. After clearing your screen, disable your phones “Sleep mode”, and leave your device on a charger for 24 hours. The heat from a constant charge can cause the crystals inside your device to move back into place.
- If the troubleshooting does not work, or if your screen has lines down your display, then you may have a defective or broken part. Contact your source for the parts to see what their warranty will cover. If your parts came from Phone Doctors…
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions regarding our products or services, please use the PRODUCT INQUIRY tab located above. Our support team responds to most questions about our Apple iPhone 5C Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) within 24 business hours.
Did you know we have more repair videos on our Phone Doctors YouTube Channel? Don’t forget to rate, comment, and subscribe while you are there. Are you looking for great deals on parts and accessories? Like us on our Phone Doctors Facebook Page for exclusive sales and promotions.
Our Apple iPhone 5C Screen Replacement (Digitizer and LCD) is OEM graded. All our products are backed by our Phone Doctors 6 Month Warranty.
Be blessed by using our 10% off coupon today: Enter YOUTUBE110 at checkout
PHONEDOCTORS wants to be your number one source for all of your iPhone 5c needs. We pride ourselves on having quality parts to repair your device. If you need a new screen for your Apple iPhone 5c we have it or possibly something as simple as your up and down volume buttons, we have those too. We purchase our parts from only select suppliers and warranty each one so you can be sure you are only getting top quality parts. Your device is a lifeline for you to your family and friends and we want to make sure we are doing everything we can to keep that connection strong. The iPhone 5c is only one of many devices we carry parts for, we have anything you need starting with the iPhone 4 working all the way up to the iPhone 8. Ordering parts for your iPhone 5c should be a simple process so we work to make the total experience from selecting your part to checking out as efficient and simple as it can be. We are so grateful here at PHONEDOCTORS to be able to serve you. Our most important core value is LOVE PEOPLE, we have even branded it on the back of our 4 story Headquaters in Tulsa, OK. We feel that if you love people, you are more likely to be impactful in their lives and truly make a difference in their day. The iPhone 5c part you order today will get shipped out to you and be in your hands as quickly as possible. We have a wonderful warehouse crew dedicated to quality control and getting your iPhone parts out as soon as the order is completed. If you have another device that is not an iPhone perhaps a Samsung or LG we too have parts for you. We have many parts that are not even listed on the PHONEDOCTORS website so please call 918.955.1100 if you have a special part request. Chances are we will have what you are looking for in house. We strive to carry as many parts as we can because we understand people need their devices repaired as quickly. Again, we warranty all of our parts because it is important to us to make sure we are serving our customers the way we would want to be taken care of, quickly and carefully. Do not hesitate to contact us with any of your questions or needs and we are also working to update our awesome YOUTUBE channel for more current videos on how to repair your devices. We already have many uploaded to walk you through the screen/battery/LCD issues you may be facing. Thank you so much for allowing PHONEDOCTORS to take care of you and your devices.